Family Fun Days are held on the 3rd Sunday of each month from 2 to 4 p.m. and are an opportunity for parents, grandparents and children to interact with each other during educational activities.
Each Family Fun Day has a specific topic and typically includes a video and/or presentation, crafts, activities, a free take-home packet and a book drawing. Refreshments are also served.
Admission to the Family Fun Day is $2 per person and reservations are encouraged. Reservations may be made by calling 605-723-1200.
2019 Family Fun Day Schedule
- January 20th - All About Trees
- February 17th - Money, Money, Money
- March 17th - Luck of the Irish
- May 19th - Fairytales and Folktales
- June 16th - Pannin' for Gold
- July 21st - Go Fly a Kite
- August 18th - A Day for Dogs
- September 15th - Boxes and Bags
- October 20th - A World of Masks
- November 17th - Farmers and Food
- December 15th - Christmas Crafts