Family Fun Days are held on the 3rd Sunday of each month from 2 to 4 p.m. and are an opportunity for parents, grandparents and children to interact with each other during educational activities.
Each Family Fun Day has a specific topic and typically includes a video and/or presentation, crafts, activities, a free take-home packet and a book drawing. Refreshments are also served.
Admission to the Family Fun Day is $2 per person and reservations are encouraged. Reservations may be made by calling 605-723-1200.
2018 Family Fun Day Schedule
- January 21 - All About Owls
- February 18 - Paper-Making Day
- March 18 - All About Hearts
- April 15 - Shark Attack!
- May 20 - Can you hear me now?
- June 17 - Detective Work
- July 15 - Dig it: Archaeology
- August 19 - Deep in a Cave
- September 16 - Light & Color
- October 21 - Licorice 'n' Lollipops
- November 18 - Gobble, Gobble
- December 16 - Christmas Crafts