Family Fun Days are held on the 3rd Sunday of each month from 2 to 4 p.m. and are an opportunity for parents, grandparents and children to interact with each other during educational activities.
Each Family Fun Day has a specific topic and typically includes a video and/or presentation, crafts, activities, a free take-home packet and a book drawing. Refreshments are also served.
Admission to the Family Fun Day is $2 per person and reservations are encouraged. Reservations may be made by calling 605-723-1200.
2017 Family Fun Day Schedule
- January 15 - Happy Chinese New Year!
- February 19 - Snow Day
- March 19 - The Eyes Have It
- May 21 - Read a Book
- June 18 - I Got it From My Parents: Genetics
- July 16 - Giddyup! A Day for Horses
- August 20 - Cowboy Cookin'
- September 17 - Stained Glass
- October 15 - Creepy Creatures
- November 19 - I'm Thankful
- December 17 - Christmas Crafts